Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

How many people here read the Green Lantern Comic Books?

Green Lantern is pretty awesome because even my Grandma read the Green Lantern comic books with Hal Jordan in them!!! In other words she can relate to me and knows why I like it so much.

Favorite Answer

I haven't read them in a while, but I have a pretty good amount of the series. I love the Green lantern comic books. Im not close by them to tell you which ones I have or anything, but I do like them alot.

some thing before the disaster ON countless EARTHS (1986) is unreliable. DC is actually pretending that those memories in no way handed off. Sinestro became an fool, blindly out for revenge, with out more desirable scope, nor time table. The retcon linking him to Abin Sur (who gave the ring to Hal Jordan) became fantastic. there is this tale of The 5 Inversions on Planet Yssmault (i imagine it became noted as) in Sector 666 became retconned into Hal Jordan's starting place and Abin Sur's lack of existence. Kilowog (the Hippopotamus that walks like a guy) is the most fantastic Genetics Scientist contained in the Universe- yet they are pretending that did not ensue, both. Salaack the Slyggian has been upgraded from Vulcan promptly-guy to significant authority contained in the fairway Lantern Corps (he made the Alpha Lanterns stand down by technique of talking to them).

The new Green Lantern Corps series written by Dave Gibbons is great!

I've always liked Green Lantern. He and the Atom (Ray Palmer) seemed to be the best when it came to using real science to defeat their enemies. I learned a lot from them!

Now that Jordan is back--so am I!

really enjoy this comic-so long as its not Rayner being the main character.

I've read them for quite some time, and Guy Gardner is my favorite, especially in the old JLI.

Yes.I read them.