X-Men vs.Spiderman?

Which movie series do think has been the best so far? Or which one has correctly portrayed the comics/cartoons orginals blah? I found both series to be quite rewarding but X-men seemed rather rushed to me. Spiderman seemed out of character. I welcome the unbiased a well as the biased. Spew your venom or comments.

• Favorite Answer

I not only agree that X-men has been rushed but some of the other characters look nothing like the one's in the comics. Rogue looks like the Rogue in the older comics but the other charaters are dress and look the part of the new comics. Cyclops also looks like he could be Jean Greys baby brother. Also if they were going to start the X-men movies i don't see why they didn't start with the original group. In one of the first Lenora Dane (Polaris) was in the firsts. Spiderman however is doing pretty good so far.

I think the X-Men were better. They're funnier, have more character, and they have better powers, I think, personally. Plus, it's not just a GUY, there are some X-Women, too. Give more than one person part of the lead.

Plus, it was more team work centered, trying to become a team, work together to defeat the bad guys, and just trying to get along.

Spider-man was good, the X-Men are fantastic. I don't think any other superhero movie or trilogy will come close to the X-Men movies.

X-Men was good and I was not impressed with the first Spiderman film. However, the second Spiderman film was the best of the two series so far.

In my opinion, the X-men series was trying to deal with a problem in all the movies.. like.."Mutants in human world.. their fears, abilities and was trying to catch both the psyches of 2 different worlds" so the theme is infact common in all the 3 movies. whereas, Spiderman has different 'bad guys' to deal with as well as the growth of his life (personal,love,family and friendship) and his priorities. to sum it up in Ben Parker's words, "with great power comes great responsibility" so Peter Parker's journey is to find the meaning of those words at different points in his life. Thus it deals with the evolution of a character. X men has lot of characters and lot of sides and shades to it.. but very less time to show.. thus it might seem rushed. well, as long as they are worth the money... i would watch both the movies and their sequels...!! I dont have any favorites between the two.. they mean the same to me.

all 3 xmen film have been outstanding and i think the 2nd spiderman film was the best of the 2

i believe the 1st one dropped the ball 3rd one looks promising though

x-men...in a way...they didn't use the right actors for some of the characters...but for the most part they were dead on..However, if they make another x-men movie..they need to have a story line with Gambit....

Gambit is the best out of all the x-men

I grew up watching Xmen so I'd go for xmen.

spider man.because of its persoanality and humanity

xmen

spider-man