Do kids consider oral...?

as sex or not? This includes college kids too..

I remember this being a big deal when I was back in h.s. and college...

Best Answer

KIDS????? Most people in college are 18+ these are not kids, stop referring to them as if.

It's called ORAL SEX...not just oral. Oral means mouth. Anything concerning the 'touching' of a persons 'sex' (male or female) is considered SEXUAL RELATION. That's why it was perjury that President Clinton said he didn't have sexual relation, when in fact he did. And also since you can contract STD's this way, it is also sex...hence sexually transmitted disease.

As for me and my ADULT self, it is sex.

Tough question to answer, sex is the penetration of any orifice, so technically it is sex. However psychologically speaking, kids and many adults, don't want to admit that it is sex because sex is such a personal thing between two people. I think people would think twice before giving/reciving oral if they knew the persn and their beliefs. If a girl doesn't thin kit is sex, how many times has she done that before, and is she clean? If it is a guy, what are his motives and is he clean too?

Yes its considered sex just oral (done with your mouth). Lack of penetration has nothing to do with it being sex or not.

I have a fourteen year old son, and he does know its a form of sex. and so does most of his friends. Kids are much more educated about sex then we were in our days.

Im 19 and no I dont consider it sex, but it is personal, but not as personal as sex

i'm in college

no i don't consider it sex

i'm still a virgin I have never had sex

but me giving head to my boyfriend or reciving it back in no way shape or form is going to pop my cherry

other might figh me on this but i don't believe it is.

I also think it has to do what every persons personal morals.

They dont consider it to be sex cause there is no type of intercourse, but it really is sex.

If our former President Clinton said no, then no I guess, right??

Why did you ask that question?

Sometimes yes sometimes no.

• ?

I'm sure that they do