How do I hook up my playstation2 and 20" in my car? I bought a Xantrex Powerpack 600hd power inverter?

The power inverter puts out 480 watts continuous. I drive a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport and am planning on just plugging the inverter into the cigarette lighter. Is this a good idea? Do I risk short circuiting something or blowing up my battery or anything? Will this be enough to power the game system and tv during a... show more The power inverter puts out 480 watts continuous. I drive a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport and am planning on just plugging the inverter into the cigarette lighter. Is this a good idea? Do I risk short circuiting something or blowing up my battery or anything? Will this be enough to power the game system and tv during a tailgate before a football game (about 2 to 3 hours or so)? Any other suggestions or products I should buy? Thank you in advance