Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Big men, Big c"£k?

Is it true that guys about 6,6 have big c$%ks? especially if they have big feet and hands aswell?

Favorite Answer

Big feet don't = big reproductive organs. You absolutely cannot tell a man's "size" by the size of his limbs.

• elidia

individually i've got stumbled on that maximum men are extraordinarily swallow and do choose for the perfect sized female. In my case my weight keeps to be a relentless warfare for me. I fall into the conventional/wellbeing class for my top yet by custom standards i'm obese. that's troublesome and that i do no longer think of fellows relish that maximum female won't be able to in all probability fall into the rail skinny class. My bf tells me consistently that i'm ideal and no the place close to obese...yet he's my bf so i think of he's independent. So definite I to am attracted to male responses as properly.

Well I'm 6' 3" and weigh 210 and I am blessed with 6.87 incher.

So you tell me.

Btw----I have big hands and big feet...I wear a 14 eee.

Source(s): CF

depends. i have played football in high school once and you will be able to tell once you go in the locker room many times. i am not gay or anything that i am obsessed with looking at guys nude. i cant go in the locker room with my eyes closed can i? i noticed that big fat guys usually have a small penis. and those skinny and fit guys have long ones. and long i do not mean as in 8 or 9 inches. just normal long.

typically that is true- most body parts are proportionate to the overall size of the person- There are some exceptions, but generally, if he is 6'6 with big hands and feet, you bet he is packin at least 8 inches probably 9 maybe even 10

Short men have it all, that the only places that they got length in. And when they r packing they really r packing. U know what I mean n guess what i just hate short men they r not my style.

I've been hogged by about 500 guys and I have noticed the smaller guys had the biggest units

no, its not true, not all of them anyways. What I have found is that the ones that are usually in shape, not beefed up, but not fat, are the best. The normal guys.

• baby

not really. i knew this guy that was 6'3" and had a tiny (3inch) penis.

Dcotors tell me that it is the other way around!