Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 decade ago

How much does a house cost in Los Angeles?

How much does a house cost in Los Angeles because when i am in my late 20 early 30 i am thinking about moving to Los Angeles for a better life and you get way better stuff for your money than in England.

Update:

And alos can you tell me what Jobs / workers the states need

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

350,000-- Infinity

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

See a movie star; sip a mixture on a rooftop club at sunset; wear a couple of custom sneakers within an ultra-luxurious store in Beverly Hills; play at Universal Studios Hollywood concept park, examine world-class museums, or dance the night time out in a starlet-filled club…..this are only someof the things you will dsicover in Los Angeles, learn this city with hotelbye . Los Angeles could be the California's liveliest town; is the leisure capital of America, with megastar wattage and nonstop activities. Hollywood may be the most-see attractions in Los Angeles. This place attracts millions of visitors annually who travel there to cover homage with their favorite stars and possibly even get a view of a few popular personalities. And occasionally they're lucky!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope you like a crowded action packed lifestyle. Things move fast in L.A.,you may be able to find a Single Family Detached in L.A. for under $200,000, but it will be rough, and so will the neighborhood, but they are good investments and they make great Rentals. Prices for first time home buyers run from $250,000 -$350,000 their are many available currently! A nice home with a little view, on a hillside and in a nice neighborhood will cost over $400,000 and you will spend some time finding it. For $750,000 you may be able to walk to the beach. For 6 million you can be on the water, and away we go!

• RRM
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It'll depend on the size of the house and the area it's in. Why do you think life will be better in LA?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why L.A.? Average home price is about $500,000 Do your research. What kind of "stuff" are you talking about? And as for "a better life", well, life is what you make it, good or bad. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hope you have alot of cash your looking at a min. 150,200,for a small home

• 1 decade ago

300,000 plus

• 1 decade ago

225/450,000 $

• 1 decade ago

400000$ approximately

• Candy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'll fly out if you pay my flight and find out for you, may take a week or two

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.