Yet another Australian Icon lost his life today?

Peter Brock

World Renowned Race Car Driver.

Can I please ask people to show some respect and compassion for his family and fans?

• Hanky
    Favorite Answer

I agree this is a very sad week for Aussies. I am disturbed by some of the nasty comments that have been left about Steve Irwin and I hope that this doesn't continue with the death of Peter Brock.

Paid Notice: Deaths

PUTNAM, PETER BROCK.

Print Save

Published: September 26, 1998

PUTNAM-Peter Brock. Died peacefully in his sleep at his Princeton, N.J. home September 23, after a two year battle with lymphoma. The noted blind lecturer, author, teacher and fundraiser for non-profit organizations was 78 years old. He was born June 11, 1920, in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, the son of Brock and Marguerite Faber Putnam. He is survived by his wife Durinda Dobbins Putnam, his children, Brock, Barbara and John Gerry and two grandchildren Benjamin Brock Hamlet Putnam and Emma Berson Putnam and a sister, Theodora Downing of Annapolis, Maryland. A memorial service will be held Sunday, October 4 at 4PM at the Princeton Unitarian Church. Memorial contributions may be made to Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, 12A Hibben Rd, Princeton, N.J. 08540.

More Articles in Classifieds >

i wager contained in the authentic Democrat congress individuals basically were no longer going to enable a Weiner be the Fox information headline for the subsequent six months and so as that they ran him out of city. kin value Republicans on the different hand had no situation with there own perv David Vitter humorous how that works

• Lily

I know! I can't believe it!! Why can't some bad bastards drop dead. Why are we losing such nice people? So cruel life can be!

My sincerest respect goes out to him and his family. So sad :(

Mike O - your answer isn't an answer...

This doesn't exactly qualify as a question.

If you're sincere in showing some respect, how about a little tribute in your local paper?

how sad....yes, girl..!! you may..count me in as i will give a 1 minute silence for him..my deepeset condolences and sympathy to the late peter brock's family...may his soul rest in peace...God bless.....amen

That is sad news indeed, sorry to hear this has happened

Yeah yeah, Im going to set a paper bag full of dog poop on his familys front porch, light it on fire and run away...hahahahahah!!!

i don't know who that is, but his family has my respects...

Yeah, It makes you wonder, doesn't it?