Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Have You Watched "Dennis The Menace"?

The original episodes, that is. I used to watch them all the time. Please no nasty remarks. I am curious about who liked this show.

Thanx in advance for your answers.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid back in the 60s. Hellooooooooo Mr. Wilson!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Poor Mr. Wilson. You had to feel sorry for the guy.

Yes I used to watch Dennis the Menace, but he really used to tick me off. I was a bit younger than him and I couldn't figure out why this big kid was always getting into trouble.

I was more of a Captain Kangaroo, Three Stooges, Red Skelton - happy go lucky type of kid. Awww those were the days.

• 1 decade ago

I have never heard of a "Dennis the menece" show because they made the movie but I have it :P

• Older poeple like the show mainly becuse back then they didn't have much to watch,, it's all up to preference,, but I thought it was really lame!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The reruns use to be on tv & I love that show. I love the movies of it & the animation series of it.

• 1 decade ago

I watched reruns on Nickelodeon when I was a kid- loved 'em

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, watched it as a kid, it was ok.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.