Have You Watched "Dennis The Menace"?

The original episodes, that is. I used to watch them all the time. Please no nasty remarks. I am curious about who liked this show.

Thanx in advance for your answers.

Favorite Answer

That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid back in the 60s. Hellooooooooo Mr. Wilson!

Poor Mr. Wilson. You had to feel sorry for the guy.

Yes I used to watch Dennis the Menace, but he really used to tick me off. I was a bit younger than him and I couldn't figure out why this big kid was always getting into trouble.

I was more of a Captain Kangaroo, Three Stooges, Red Skelton - happy go lucky type of kid. Awww those were the days.

I have never heard of a "Dennis the menece" show because they made the movie but I have it :P

• Older poeple like the show mainly becuse back then they didn't have much to watch,, it's all up to preference,, but I thought it was really lame!

• ?

The reruns use to be on tv & I love that show. I love the movies of it & the animation series of it.

I watched reruns on Nickelodeon when I was a kid- loved 'em

Yes.

yes

Yeah, watched it as a kid, it was ok.

no!