who else feels bad for poor Katie Holmes?

that poor girl needs to breack away from that freak

Favorite Answer

She walked right into that one....Katie is a Stepfford Wife now.......

she needs to get away but it appears that she has no free time of her own..she is followed around by a Scientology Toadie and that person is there to constantly check Katie's every move..... Brainwashed ? Cult Kidnapping ?

I don't think she's happy ..that little girl IS TOM's child and through him belongs to the scientologist's....Katie was a brood mare and I believe she was chosen for some particular qualities that only the cult leaders can answer..... I can;t believe that she isn't allowed to see her parents......Katie is in a prison ......I do feel sorry for her & the baby...... I also suspect that Tom is a freak of the highest proportions ......definately twisted and corrupted into the cyorg he has become......I don't think Tom is human anymore and I say that with all seriousness...............

He and the scientologists have kept the child under wraps for a reason.........Hummm ?

I wonder if his hairdresser/barber has checked for the magic numbers .you know 666

• RoZ

I think she got wrapped up in a whirlwind romance with one of the biggest names in Hollywood and I think she just got carried along by all of the fuss everyone made over them.

She seems like such a down to earth person that I don't see her staying with someone so over the top like Tom Cruise has been lately.

I feel bad for her, sort of. But she must have known what she was getting into. If it was some kind of career move then she deserves whatever she gets. But if she really loves him then there's no reason to feel bad for her. I don't know, I think their whole relationship is fake, but that's just my gut feeling. Who really knows what happens behind closed doors at Casa de Cruise? Maybe she's in charge that would be awesome.

Yeah, she probably had no idea what she was getting into. When T approached her she probably thought, "Oh my gosh, look at this multimillionaire, movie star, asking out little ol me." Now I'm sure she wishes she could open up a vein!

She's an adult and she made an adult decision. It's kind of hard to judge people - like Tom Cruise considering you don't know him. All you know about him is what you have read in tabloids or seen on TV.

I don't. But I do feel bad for that poor kid. To have one screwed up parent is pretty bad but to have both of them screwed up... I hope the kid gets alot of help.

I think that she get stuck in a situation that just gone downhill for her. She was not anticipating all of this negative stuff happening around her.

She liked him since she was 9 or 10. this must be her dream.

Not me. She seems to love the attention. I just hope she stops acting and just becomes a wife and mom.

Don't feel sorry, but hope she starts to wake up and not let him control her, she will be sorry if she does, Nicole Kidman found out.