I have a question for Ebay sellers concerning the auction fee and any advice...?

I want to sell a service on Ebay that I can perform entirely through email, but I've only ever sold physical items that were in high demand. The price I would be asking for this service is 99 cents. If my auction does not sell, and I don't have a reserve, does Ebay still take an auction fee, and if so, how... show more I want to sell a service on Ebay that I can perform entirely through email, but I've only ever sold physical items that were in high demand. The price I would be asking for this service is 99 cents. If my auction does not sell, and I don't have a reserve, does Ebay still take an auction fee, and if so, how much is it?

Also, to all the power sellers and people who have been doing this for a long time, is there any other advice you can give? I'm not looking to make a fortune, but your thoughts will be appreciated.