i get continuous pop ups to download repair systems. they say service message then who to download- how do i d

pop-ups stating my system is in danger to download different repair systems - how do i delete and stop future pop ups?

Favorite Answer

You can use Firefox? it comes with an inbuilt popup blocker and there's no need to uninstall Explorer.

You can get it free from here, also check out the new photo software, V good and also free :)

http://www.sleekbytes.com/search_the_web_with_goog...

if it helps please remember me cheers and thanks for the 2 points!

most probably those are just advertisement or spywares so the the best way and easiest way to prevent pop-ups is to dowload a pop-up blocker (yahoo toolbar has this feature). just download it and enable the pop-up blocker. but the spyware installed in your system will still be there so another option is to download a spyware remover or even better just re-install your OS.

Source(s): my techie self....