Tooth pain after a root canal?

I got a root canal on my tooth I never got a cap but on it ... three years ago I got the root canal a year after the root canal i started to feel some pain in the tooth , I told my dentist he said probably infected gave me some pills .. the pain stoped two years on and off the pain would come back now its at the... show more I got a root canal on my tooth I never got a cap but on it ... three years ago I got the root canal a year after the root canal i started to feel some pain in the tooth , I told my dentist he said probably infected gave me some pills .. the pain stoped two years on and off the pain would come back now its at the point where it feels the same day the tooth started hurting when i needed the root canal i would pull it out if it wasnt a front tooth i paid 600 for the root canal and even if i didnt get a cap the cap dont stop the pain ... and why do i feel pain i have no idea im afriad to touch the tooth though and it hurts on 1-10 scale a 10 .. i can't even sleep right now im about to go to the dentist in the moring i looked at the tooth it dont look cracked under a mirrow from the back ... and front looks fine but grey in the back of it slighty but thats normal cause the tooth is dead ... well its suppose to be but i feel pain worse then hell right now and it has to be this tooth
13 answers 13