是他們日文專輯中的一首日文歌

歌名叫Girls Exclusive

請幫幫忙囉

感恩

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

演唱: SHINHWA  曲名: Girls exclusive歌詞:turn the mic on, we party till the break of dawn.with the ladies in the club no we can't go wronguh mic check 1 2 1 2 to blast energy my me melody is I ready for youit's time to groove I like the way you moveon the dance floor, so hot, you the burn the roofoh no unstoppable flowthis a girls exclusive yo, you better knowI step in 2 the clubme and my girls be lookin' so fly and突き刺さるような視線、all men横目に we're walkin'in"hey girl 一緒にどう"なんて言って近付くbOyzへ"uh uh; no thanx"適当にあしらってescapeDon't even think about it, why cuz, you would'nt stand a chanceif you tried getting wit my girls to you its no thanksand they only why dance wit man they withand it's too easy for them hard to getstart ya step I know its unfortunatebut take your self back there to the bar and sitdon't hate playa hate the gamebetter hope for luck next time yo that's what's upアナタとよりもwanna shake it fast wanna move it slowもっとそばで bodynight shake you're bodyjust with my girls, OHわかっているさ、何が欲しいのかも move your body that's why I say No!"hey babee""WHAT?" カナリ caught up情熱的もいいトコロbut I see it in your eyesストロボ LIGHT の中でも you can't hide itフロアも if we walkステ-ジになるからall eyez on usゴメンネ we the shine steelsz!if u wanna get wit me u better hurry up他もっと watch out i'm in yo area左手にマイク 右手に hands upwave it in the air now everybody stand upput me on the stage, i'll rock the show anydaytake u on a trip baby 今夜だけride all night ok start the engine on魔法のように フッ まるで手品流れだけに身まかせてもツマラナイ事くらいwe already knowain't have 2 get kinky楽しみたいね二人だけ他は誰もいらないよアナタとよりもwanna shake it fast wanna move it slowもっとそばで bodynight shake you're bodyjust with my girls, OHわかっているさ、何が欲しいのかももうぶつかって move your bodythat's why I say No!アナタとよりもwanna shake it fast wanna move it slowもっとそばで body night shake you're bodyjust with my girls, OHわかっているさ、何が欲しいのかももうぶつかって move your bodythat's why I say No!

Source(s): 網路
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.