C'mon, do you really attend church anymore ...?

especially for the "right" reasons?

Or are you going out of obligation or some sense it's the "right" thing to do?

Be honest!

Favorite Answer

Yes, I go to church. No, it's not every week or every 'right' season. I go when my soul needs it. I have a very strong suspicion that I can be just as spiritual when I am not in an organized religious service as when I am. Does that answer your question?

I never liked Church until I found the one that I am currently attending. But I love going to this Church and having fellowship with the people there.

But I understand why a lot of people view it as an obligation.

Oh, yeah! What's the right reason? It's fun! Why else?

A lot of my friends are there, and we have a good time, having bagels and coffee when we first get in, singing together and yakking up a storm after. We meet in a movie theater, so there's plenty of room to hang out in the lobby before and after service, and our Pastor has a great sense of humor! He makes us laugh all the time!

Check us out! Be warned! We are very ..unusual! Mwahahhaha!

Yes! True christian fellowship and worship is never boring - quite often a highlight and a great start to the week. Many people have been falsely converted to Christianity and have never truly repented of their sin and received the Holy Spirit. If they are not true christians they will find church and bible reading dry and uninteresting because they have not truly given their life to Christ. Some of my lifes most profound and supernatural experiences have been at church.

The Bible says not to forsake the gathering of yourselves together and even more so as you behold the day drawing near. I believe that a true Christians' love for his/her brothers and sisters should be strong enough that they are willing to meet together and help encourage one another. I always feel better after I attend a meeting and I try never to miss one. I attend 5 meetings every week unless there is something drastically wrong.

• Melius

I vowed never to step foot inside a church for as long as I live in May of 2002 so I suspect the next time I enter a church will be as a corpse.

I have not gone for a while. Work schedules have interfered.

I have had a new schedule for a few weeks, but have been so used to resting on the days off, that I have not gone.

I have made plans, though, next time the day off falls on a Sunday, I'm marking it on my calender and going! I miss all the friends I have there, and that is one of the most important reasons for going! Fellowship!

I go fairly regularly because I love the messages from our pastor, and I help in children's church. I stopped going out of a sense of "obligation" a long time ago. I go because it's important to me and I learn there.

I go to church because i want to worship God and learn more about him,and be with people and fellowship with them,the ones that feel the same as i do,and what is the right,or wrong reason?

Absolutely I still go to church. And as for the right reason... I was glad when they said let us go into the house of the lord. Praising the Lord is the greatest.