I have Cerebral Palsey. why do people tease me when i cant spell right??

for example. here on Q&A i have asked a couple of Q & they have no respect:(

Favorite Answer

they have probably discovered they are no different to you and that there are other people who have difficulties doing things.my son used to get teased because of the way he walks and i told him that the other people were jealous because he was extra special.i hope this helps you.

So just because I do not have C.P. I can tell from how you type that YOU have? This is the internet. Nobody knows just by your typing what ailments you have or have not. Besides, there IS spellcheck you can use when you both ask or answer a question.

because ppl are rude and ignorent they dont know you have a serious illness that causes problems for you and they wont take the time to ask you whats going on instead of assuming you are dumb and stupid and this is not your fault

They are the ones with the problem. forget them.

tell them to grow up and get a life and get over it

BECAUSE THEY ARE MEAN AS SHOLES!!! THEY FIND HUMOR IN OTHER PEOPLE DISABILITIES TO MAKE THEM SELF FEEL GOOD!! I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU ON BEHALF ALL THE AS SHOLES IN THIS WORLD!!! THEIR SORRY!!!