What companies offer affordable DSL internet services in Ontario?

I'm new in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada and I am looking for affordable and reliable internet services in my area.

When I lived in the States, Verizon offered really good DSL service for one year at $15 per month! Do any companies offer that here in Scarborough, ON?

Favorite Answer

I'm on ATT for 17.99/month US ... dont know if they are in Ontario.

My rules are the rate doubles aftr a year, but at that point I'll threaten to quit or just go somewhere else with a low rate.

• arnab

I trust Fides. The Globe Broadband plan is at P995 in line with month, which incorporates a landline with unfastened Globe to Globe IDD and NDD demands one 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. installation is unfastened, and that they are able to many times provide you the provider for as short as 3 working days after your application. basically bypass on your nearest Globelines or Innove company center, or you may bypass to the closest mall, on condition that they many times have centers there. convey a valid identity, evidence of your billing handle, and evidence of earnings (ie payslip).