I 'm going to get rid of my belly fat,is it helpful to purchase a threadmill???what about a stationary bike?

experts pls!I need to lose my belly fat as soon as possible ,what should I do? I,ve heard that using a threadmill is really helpful,is that right? if it's true tell me the right way to use a thread mill...I also have a stationary bike but I think it's not that useful. any Idea about the best ways of ... show more experts pls!I need to lose my belly fat as soon as possible ,what should I do? I,ve heard that using a threadmill is really helpful,is that right? if it's true tell me the right way to use a thread mill...I also have a stationary bike but I think it's not that useful. any Idea about the best ways of using my stationary bike and a thread mill to get the best optimized results on my belly fat?tell me the right actions and the time involved ,etc....