hanuma asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & Body · 1 decade ago

how do you remove age spots on your face?.?

There are several age spots on the face. I used different creams but they are not going away. Can you suggest a cream/ointment that works on age spots.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would look for a fade out cream.. Sunscreen(Anthelios) and microdermabrasions have worked the best for me and the spots..hope this helps

• 1 decade ago

Try Arbonne's Reactivating Day and Night Serum. Age spots are either caused by the sun or dead skin cells are not turning over. Either way this serum does the trick. It speeds up cell proliferation (speeds up the turnover rate) and clears up spots. If you want to give it a try the company has a 45 day trial period or you can have a full refund. If you want I can give you my 35% discount. Just e-mail me at tiffsarbonneadvertising@yahoo.com. I hope that helps! If you need more info look at www.arbonne.com. Good luck!

• Evelyn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Instant Results Fight fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin – immediately – with this simple, two-step set. Step 1: Refine is an advanced exfoliator using the same professional grade exfoliating crystals used by dermatologists, to immediately energize skin and reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. Application: After cleansing, apply a quarter-sized amount of Step 1: Refine to wet face with fingertips. Using circular motions, gently massage face with fingertips for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Follow with Step 2: Replenish. Step 2: Replenish separates the set from the competition. It's a rich serum, containing vitamins, antioxidants and anti-irritants. This serum nourishes the soft, smooth skin revealed by Step 1: Refine. Application: Following Step 1: Refine, use fingertips to gently apply Step 2: Replenish. Continue with TimeWise® Day Solution SPF 25* or TimeWise® Night Solution and then TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer. Try it! Love it! These results were experienced after just one week.** 85% saw improvement in skin texture. 73% saw a reduction in fine lines. 71% saw smaller-looking pores.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try "timewise even complexion essence" by Mary Kay, it restores skin's natural, even tone by helping reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration.

http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/antiaging/1...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ointments really dont work.Go to the dermo and get a skin peel

• 1 decade ago

Creams from the dermatologist is your best bet.

• curls
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I heard that rubbbing lemons on your face works really well.

• 1 decade ago

im sorry wt kind fo age spot frekles or wrinkles or

• 1 decade ago

you can buy cream for this no7 do one

• 1 decade ago

Use a sharp knife to cut them out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.