promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
John S
Lv 4
John S asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Attention! Sock Puppet Alert! Can some admins please look at this?

The user by the name of "Tough Christian Dude" is a sock puppeteer. His best answers are all from a select group of people (Seven or eight people to 48 best answers), all with names like "Christian Man", "Christian Dude", "Christian Warrior", "Soldier of god", "Soldier of Christ".

Take a look at his best answers here, and then tell me yo don't see a pattern: http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AlgNNHIcx...

Not only is he obviously a sock puppeteer, but he has commited other offenses that violate the community guidlines, such as this one: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AniSy...

What my question is, when is an admin going to delete this guy's account(s)?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wow....that guy is really out on a limb. i would advise you to report him as much as possible....thats the only way they will see it. its obvious he is doing a lot of rule breaking here. not only is it all offensive, its also bad that he is gaming for points with himself. there are probably a lot of people doing this, its just not as obvious for some of them. i hope yahoo answers gets cleaned up, or else im going to quit coming on here. i enjoy it until i see the select few things that are really offensive and just plain horrible and nothing is being done to stop them. there are a couple people i reported repeatedly and they are still on here although what they were saying was above and beyond cruel and sickening. maybe they will start getting to the offenses quicker than they are now. blessed be.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

While creating multiple accounts is against the rules, this isn't the way to report it. Use the report abuse link to report the user to Customer Care, and include whatever information you have in the details box. You can also contact Customer Care by email at answers-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com, or the Answers Team at y_answrs_team@yahoo.com.

Posting public accusations of cheating could be considered harassment, which is a violation of the Community Guidelines. It also makes you vulnerable to flaming and other abuse from the individual you accuse. Also, you could accuse an innocent user of cheating, and cause various problems for him that way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how do you find people like this, randomly? It's not like he's at the top of the points list. and the only problem i see with him is his obvious violations, which are disgusting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.