For those who are OLD SCHOOL X-Men fans...?

Can any of you tell me what the hell happened to the X-Men's invisibility to electronics?

During their time in Australia they couldn't be seen by any electrical monitors, cameras, etc. as a gift from Roma to have the world keep believing they were dead. But all of a sudden they're all captured on Genosha (X-tinction Agenda) and they're broadcast on worldwide television.

Has there ever been an explaination for why this could be? It wasn't going through the Seige Perilous (Wolverine and Storm never did).

This has bugged me for years. Any know why? Was it just one of those things that Claremont decided to convieniently ignore later on?

Favorite Answer

I personally don't know the answer off hand, but my best resources for comic questions are

(1) Sequart.com

(2) Comicbloc.com

(3) X-men message board at comicboards.com

Like all magic it eventually wore off. plus Roma had her other problems in other world to deal with to keep that up for them. And the fact that alien technology like the the tech from the celetial ship that the X

Factor I (for one) team that cyclops lead proved that they can still be detected by more powerful tech like the celetial ship or devices such as cerebo. which villains like mister sinister and the villain apocalypes o the alien tech that magneto stole fromthe cosmic being the stranger. both have access too celetial tech and mag's had his own alien tech. the event of which I speack was shown during inferno. where the X-men were on the celetial ship and it was still able to detect them. So I hope that answers your question.

I think they just forgot, or Roma had her own plans for the X-tinction Agenda (you know whow those other-dimensional types are).