do u believe that kurt cobian was murdered and if so by who?

i am a big nirvana fan and kurt is my idol i dont believe he commited suicide i believe he was killed. www.justiceforkurt.com has a lot of good things to look up it makes u wonder if he was killed, i think courtney killed him but that is just me i wanna know what u think

Favorite Answer

Rebecca took the words out of my mouth. She gave the "right answer". I was 14 when he killed himself. I cried and cut myself, the whole nine yards.

I don't know. Kurt was messed up, so it wouldn't surpise me if he did kill himself.

Courtney Love is a witch for sure.

That documentary was fascinating. It certainly brought up some good points. Courtney is not a well liked figure. I think if there was real evidence, they would indict.

Well, from what I've read he was killed by a Boy, named smack, skag or heroin, whether it actually pulled the trigger he was in the room and he always wins. The Boy may have got between Cobain and Courtney, maybe it brought the gun to his head? Either way the Boy always wins, the first hit might be free but the Boy always owns you body and soul... Boy killed Cobain...

No Kurt was not murdered, he took his own life, as much as I wanted to believe someone did this to him, the fact remains is he did it to himself. The drugs and the lifestyle and the depression, he could no longer handle. Kurt was like a god to me, he changed the music industry. He was and still is a legend. May he find the peace in death that he could not find in life.

• His wife Courtney totally killed him. She killed him because she wanted all his money and he wouldn't give it to her.

he killed himself.

did u read the bio???

he suffered from a lot of stomach issues, was a chonic drug user, depressed, and just felt like he was making ppl's life worst.

I think he killed himself, just like what you heard on the news after it happened. ok? :)

Courtney prolly did it cause she crazy.

Nope. He committed suicide. Heroin has a tendancy to do that to you.

i believe he killed himself.