Just wondering. Are you happy with the way life treats you?

I want to thank those who answer my question seriously... Thank youand wishing you a good life ahead!!

Favorite Answer

You live you learn..you take the good with the bad..I wonder why all those terrible things happened to me when I was younger, but it made me a better person. Life will kick you in the teeth every chance it gets. I believe you get what you give and yes I am happy now at how life is treating me.

I used to be very unhappy and felt like life was dumping on me because of my bad decisions. Then one day back in 2001, I decided to take control of my life and not let life control me. I stopped being mad and became proactive. I know this sounds like a motivational speech but it really did happen. I took control of my finances, paid off bills, made a plan to guide my career. And now, I am happy with my life. I can't say it will work for everyone, but it does not hurt to try and if it fails then try a different plan.

Absolutly. Just turned 40 on 9/2 and I havent had a drink in 2 years 9 months, havent had a cigarette since Feb 28th, have the best daughter in the world and a very decent BF. Went back to school, too. Its alot to do with effort!

yes mam hy gay partners steeviie and daveyy hons both , male modeells, and, gay porno stars and nude waiters gay mens bars hons anyways my bos at nude waiters job today during a break ask us too the very same question hons and we just kind of liked at him hons and i daveyy just shot back with yeah for a game of strip poker with the other cute hot nude waiters here hons, and the bos tjought for a minute h,, i will mention it for you boys if you boys lose then you dont get that raise i promised you and boys i will find out!! we just said this isent fair what if we lose hons sometimes life works that way someyimes it does treat you fairly and other times iits great so we do in a way love the way gtreats us hons!!!

We are responsible for the way life treats us. Yes, I am happy with it because I make things happen.

Yes. Look around at other's life. Things can always be a lot worse.

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath."

Yes. It's all that you make it to be. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, food on the table and a roof over our head. I could use more money sometimes,but we have what we need. That's all that matters.

I think maybe most of us have a similar number of good days and bad days if we make the choice to try to have the good ones and make the best of what we have and try to get what we don't have but want or try to acheive what we would like to but have not. ITS ABOUT THE POWER IN OUR HEADS!

More or Less

but I would really love to make some changes on my life

Yes and i'am happy the way i treat life as well.

Take care.