promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How to ask a girl out.?

There is this girl I like, how do I ask her out.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hi, you can ask this girl out by asking face to face or in note or online or on the phone. be brave and good luck on it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Breath!!....You're nervous aren't you? I've been there and done that but with my boyfriend. What do you have to lose? GO for it, and see what happens. Don't wait around too long or some other guy might come along and steal her away from you. You don't want that to happen do you? Ask with confidence, and don't be all looking at her boobs. Look into her eyes. Practicing in front of a mirror will help get the nerves out.....I've done it....Kind of lame but it works......you know if she does turn you down then you were not meant for her, and you can do better, Don't go all depressed because one girl turns you down. There are plenty out there, but sometimes you have to open your eyes and look around. I wish you luck. and before you ask : 1). don't forget breath mints, 2) Remember to shave, 3). Mouth wash that morning. 4). Really nice smelling spray stuff (axe works good), 5). Remember confidence and that you can do this, and 6). Don't forget to smile!!!

Source(s): Life experiences
  • 1 decade ago

A: Walk to phone

B: Pick up phone

C: Dial her number

D: Say - Hi (insert name) I am (insert your name) and I am in your (insert class)

E: Ask her "Do you like to go to the movies?"

F: She says "Yes"

G: Any chance we can go see something this weekend?

H: She says "yes" (then you have a date)

or She says no and either she counters with something else to do - or someother day...or you suggest a second thing - "Go to the mall to shop for school supplies".... etc.

If she does not say yes to the question and says no to several alternatives - this is "striking out" and you move on to girl #2.

• 1 decade ago

Just ask her. Just say, Hi i really like you and i was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. Easy as that!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Be her friend first. get to know her, then ask her if she wants to hang out sometime and catch a movie or something.

• 1 decade ago

just ask her out...assuming she knows u..cant ask a girl out u dont know

• 1 decade ago

is she ur friend? if she is then much better.. u can borrow something frm her then pretend to return it to her. So at the time wen u wont meet her u can ask her to meet u sumwere to return her the thing you borrowed. Then invite her to lunch if she havent eaten yet... then the rest will follow..

is my answer gud enough??

^___^

• 1 decade ago

just ask??? what's the worst that could happen she says no then you ask someone else. Don't give up.

• 1 decade ago

Hi, wanna go out?

• 1 decade ago

u got playa in ur name but u asking us how?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.