Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I've been dating this guy, we see each other only on the weekends but has never asked me for my number.?

've been dating this guy, we see each other only on the weekends but has never asked me for my number.I'm wondering why this is. He shows me lots of attention when we are together, but when leaving it seems awkward and he doesn't seem to know what to say. He ask me if i would like his number, but he has never asked me for my number and I"m wondering why this might be.

• Wayne
    Favorite Answer

ummmmm, maybe he doesn't have a phone????????

or maybe mommy and daddy took away his phone priviledges

There are probably a hundred reasons, but why speculate? Take his number when he offers it, and call him. That'd be a good time to ask him what's wrong or what he feels.

tell him to call and give it to him and hope he'll call but watch out for signs of other females in the picture.

Don't call him, he has to be the one to call you. Otherwise, he is simply playing you. He has to be the one to call you because if he seriously like you, he'll call. Believe me.

THEN HES PROBLEY SEEING SOMEONE ELSE OR HES USING U IM ONLY 14 SO GOOD LUCK