Do u Know of any lotion fake tanners or just tanners that work' look natural, and are not orange?

Or any Facial lotion tanners that look natural?

Favorite Answer

Dove has a lotion that you use everyday for 2-3 weeks and it gradually get you to this rich brown color, I got the one for medium skin tones but if your fair get the light.

Source(s): Myself

An airbrush tan seems to look the most authentic. Tanning booths can leave run marks, and can make your face look more dirty than tan. Very few self tanners look natural, although I did use one called Sierra that worked well. There is a trick, though, use a dollop of your favourite body lotion to every dollop and a half of tanner; mixing them together before applying to the skin. It keeps the tanner from streaking and almost eliminates that awful smell most tanners have.

• zapien

Loreal chic Glow. there is one to your physique and face and it rather is presented in diverse epidermis tones. it works great. It comes out a tad glittery and scents kinda undesirable, so i could use it at night in case you don't like it (i understand some human beings fairly enjoyed the smell). and that i understand Aveeno has one to boot, yet i've got in no way used it. maximum Aveeno products artwork nicely nevertheless. regrettably, each and all of the Neutrogena ones i've got tried do go away you extraordinarily orange.

Jergens Natural Glow works awesome!! They have a separate one for face too.. Looks very natural and starts to show gradually after a few days...

I use Mary Kay® Tinted Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 20 after I cleanse my face. It's a TRIPLE-whammy because it gives you sheer color, oil-free moisturization, and UVA/UVB protection. Then I brush MK Signature™ Bronze Highlighting Powder on the high points of my face (cheeks, forehead, nose, chin) to give me that healthy looking glow.

Tinted Moisturizer: http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/skincare/moisturiza...

Bronze Highlighting Powder: http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/color/powders/10743...

I think that Banana Boat has the best brownish look, I bought the formula for medium toned skin. It really looked good. The jergens is orangy.

• ?

Fake tanners?...here we got this super way to get a nice dark tan...SUN.......seen ladies wear the other stuff..looked rusty...streaked.

go to a salon & get a spray tan it'll look more even than trying to do it yourself

well, to tell you the truth, i have yet to find the good kind.I have tried differnet kinds, good luck!