How do you get a girl to like you?

Favorite Answer

be yourself. girls truly like real guys, not actors. good luck

Ignore her, act like an arrogant ahole, etc etc...

NO ! Just kidding, you can't make someone like you, all you can do is make someone notice you, once this happens it is up to them to decide whether they like you or not. It is a bold step to take my young friend, because the answer is not always as you would like it, But the worst that could happen is she doesn't like you, there are a lot more women/girls out there. Just don't take things too personally if she doesn't like you!!!

Source(s): me!

If you find out, can you tell me? I know how to get women to be friends with me, but that's about it. I'm sure someone will say, "Be your self!"

I'd guess that you have to be your real self, who you really are in other words. If that makes sense. Just don't be someone your not. That never works, I've tried.

Source(s): Life

You can't really get a girl to like you, you just have to show them your true self, and they will either like you or not.

• Be outgoing and friendly;talk to her,but don't over do it.You can't force someone to like you,but you can try to get her interested.Talk to her between classes occansionally or pretend not to notice her.Keep the flirting on low,low key...become her friend first,then work your way up.

Honestly? You go up to her with a gift of either flowers or chocolate and say "Hi, my name is ________ I really think you're cute. Want to go out on a date?" I know I'd totally be into a guy that would say that to me.

Some girls you can buy into liking you.

(read some of the answers here)

Others will like you for your wittiness.

Others are attracted to "Bad Boyz".

But the right one will like you for just who you are.

The latter will appear one day and you and she will know it...Just like that.

By saying and doing things that make her like herself.

you have to be nice show her you can be strong and nice at the same time but dont be to controlling girls dont like that and by her somthang nice we like that

Source(s): i am girl

Be nice to her. Appreciate what she has to say, and be interested in her. Ask her what she thinks.

All helpful strategies!