Good sex with the one you crave or love the one your with?

Is it better to love the one your with when the sex is not and he is good to you or have great hot sex with someone who is worthless.

Favorite Answer

Stay with the person who you love, and they love you. If sex is the problem you should talk to them about it. 9 outta 10 times sexual problems can be fixed by doing something and communication is the answer. While seeking sex with someone you don't love will leave you feeling empty when he doesn't appreciate you.

Well you can always work on making the sex better with the one you love, but dealing with someone who is worthless(except for the sexual skills they possess) That is all you are ever gonna get from them and that will not last forever.

I spent a whole year with someone just because he was EXCELLENT in bed!!!!!! But that is all he had to offer me. I started to feel stupid. So I had sex with him 3 days in a row and vowed never to go back for more. It was hard to stay away, but when I started telling him I wanted more than just good sex and all he could do was make promises he couldnt keep, it was easy to stay away from him. Teach the one that is good to you how to please you and you will have it all!!

I personally think it's better to love the person who you're with. I was told by somebody old and wise a smart woman fnds a man who loves her more than she loves him. I am in a relationship that is pretty well balanced right now so I'm good. I think in the long term you will be happier if you're being treated like a queen. If somebody is a moron you won't want to have sex with them after a while anyway.

Source(s): Hayward's Wife

I would rather have sex with someone I love and that is good to me. Sex isn't everything. It's fun, but not everything- that and you can teach your man how to give you great sex anyway

yes it is better to have hot sex with the one your with and love i wouldnt mess with the one that is worthless cause you will regret it.

great hot sex with someone worthless ;)

If you dont care about your own integrity, then you go with the first one.

If you care about your own integrity, then you go and try out your best sex with someone that is worthless.

Learn to crave the one you are with and the one you love! They should be the same person!

The one ur with...hands down. Unless u think cheating is cool. If u would not mind him sleeping around on u then do what u want. love is binding. Be with him or don't...but whatever, ur choice.

TO GIVE UP SOMEONE THAT IS WORTH YOUR TIME, FOR SOMEONE THAT'S NOT, DO YOU REALLY VALUE SEX MORE THAN YOURSELF. DO YOU VALUE SEX MORE THAN BEING TREATED GOOD. IT IS HARD TO FIND A GOOD MAN AND VERY EASY TO FIND A GOOD FOR NOTHING MAN. IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON.YOU DO NOT HAVE VERY MUCH VALUE IN YOURSELF. I 'M SURE YOU WILL GET A LOT OF ANSWERS TELLING YOU THAT.

BLUE