Moon
Moon asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

How do you feel about what happened to the Croc Hunter?

I feel sad that he's gone and I think that he will be deeply missed. RIP Steve

Favorite Answer

I loved, respected, adored and was just plain cazry about his spirit, his love for the animals, his courage, his energy. He was one amazing individual and there are no others like him I think. He was truly one of a kind. He was loved by so many and will be missed!! Love you Steve!! I feel so sad for his wife and children. No matter how sad it is, he died doing what he loved doing. The saddest part is that he will not get to see his kids grow up, get married, have kids, etc. I hope they inherited his spirit.

• LaRue

It is very ironic to realize that after all of the years of wrestling huge crocodiles, and handling poisonous snakes, that Steve was killed accidently by a timid stingray. It just goes to show that animals want respect and when they are challenged, they will respond. Steve was in the stringray's territory, and even though he meant no harm to it, the ray felt it needed to defend itself.

Larry King on CNN is running a repeat broadcast of Steve right now (filmed in 2004, following the time he held his baby boy while feeding a croc.)

My 8 yr old son was flipping out when we heard on the news about 3 hrs ago. Steve had an 8 yr old too. My son's daddy (my husband) died a few months ago, so he was reliving, also feeling that girl's pain over losing a daddy. Too tragic, such dangerous work to do with 2 young children too..

What a bummer I really feel sorry for his wife and kids. He will be deeply missed by many people throughout the world

• zapien

i actually asked this question earlyer interior the day. Steve the CROCODILE HUNTER will particular be neglected with the help of actually some followers yet maximum heavily with the help of his spouse Terry and a pair of youngsters and relatives. My prayers bypass to all of them. All i might desire to declare is he exceeded doing what he enjoyed terrific the animals of the worldwide.

I feel so sad too! He was so much fun to watch and had so much fun with what he did! It makes me so sad because he was such a good hearted guy and he had a wife and kids! :(

the first person above me has no heart!

• Robere

The news has been devastating to me. He was an extremely likable individual and I invited him in my living room (via TV) constantly. I especially liked that both he and his wife shared the stage together.

I will miss you Steve. Thanks for all the memories and may you rest in peace.

I think that is so sad everybody loved him and we have one of his movies and it makes me cry that he is gone i loved his accent and he put such an impact on kids because he was so cool and they took in a lot of what he said

Source(s): RIP Steve

I think it is very sad and I feel so sorry for his family. He will be missed.

felt sad when i heard it.. and im still feeling it..

he's such a good guy to lose..so daring..full of enthusiasm..very energetic person..and u can say he's a good man..

:(

surely, he would be missed..

RIP steve