promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

what do you think about "Steve Irwin" dieing?

what do you think about him or how he died? i think he is realy cool,i for one love reptiles and so did he, i realy liked all he did for his zoo...rip Steve Irwin.

Update:

its good he died doing what he loved and stuff, some ppl call what he did "stupid". do you think he did "stupid" stuff? i dont

Update 2:

its even more sad he left his kid's, now when his son grows up he well never have a dad to show him how to throw a ball and his girl well never get to see his dad any more.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

SO SO SO SO Sad! Shocking just completely utterly shocking a great loss to the world!!! My prayers go out to his family and the world that mourns him!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i will never forget the image of steve irwin talking to the camera while sharks were in a feeding frenzy all around him while he stood in the water...the guy was a crazy kook but he was fascinating, funny and very entertaining...i kind of felt one day his luck would run out the way he took risks dealing with wildlife but i would never have guessed it would take a stingray to be the culprit....my condolences to his friends and family....he was one of a kind and his legacy will continue as his shows run on animal planet

• 1 decade ago

it was sad,he had alot of people that loved him,and most important he had family that he left behind now he won't get to see his kids grow up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I heared about it and thought it was a load of crap....I guess not,He seemed like a really good person,It's too bad that he won't get to see his little girl grow up....RIP.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

soooooo sad! i almost cried! he was such a good guy. and his family having to deal with that! how horrible! his poor 8 year old daughter and 2 year old son!

• 1 decade ago

it's really sad. i loved watching him. ya know he died doing what he loved though...getting a little too close for comfort!

• 1 decade ago

i think its horrible i loved steve irwin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is a shock and it is worse for his children for being so young

• 1 decade ago

i think its sad bout his death leavin his wife kids family friends and da whole australia

• 1 decade ago

may he rest in peace

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.