promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Andy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

My first day of high school is and i can't fall alsleep. What can i do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I remember the night before my first day of high school... I really couldn't fall asleep for hours... And I only got 3 hours of sleep. If you can't fall asleep, try to forget about everything, and just go to bed. Just relax, and don't worry or think about anything. i did this and fell asleep eventually...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Stop worrieng, you aren't the only one. That is a big change from Jr. High, and lots of kids are up thinking what's it gonna be like too. If you haven't already, go take a nice hot shower, and make your self some chicken noodle soup. Turn off the computer, and tell yourself it's gonna be a good day tomorrow. Have fun tomorrow, see old friends and make some new ones!

Source(s): have 3 grown children. I still remember, is this outfit ok? What about this one... Oh lord did my daughters do that !!! (laughing)
  • 1 decade ago

About getting to sleep, or about first day jitters tomorrow?

Never let them see you sweat, and soak it all in, because these are the days you'll remember for the rest of your life. If you have friends from Jr High/Middle School, hand with them for a while, but it's also important to find your own way.

• 1 decade ago

you mean it's tomorrow.............well on my first day of my senior year of middle school i had the same issue. i drank some warm milk and since i have allergies i went and grabbed soem flowers so i could get night medicine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read the Bible....it's been the world's best sedative with no side effects.

• 1 decade ago

don't be scared high is not scarey trust me i am a fresshmen to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.