Nipple Leaking?

O.k. First tim mom here...I've heard of womens nipples leaking wile there pregante... what makes this happen and when does it normally start ,....

im 22 wks and my;n hasnt but my breast has doubled in size so i figured they would by now but hasnt

well one ofmy friends started leeking at 4 months so .... that how i know they do before you axually have the baby..

so im assuimming most of it start not "naturally " but b.c of husbands lol.basically?

Favorite Answer

By the time its all said and done they will have ballooned up to 4 x's the normal size. I did not leak until after I had my kids... some do and some don't. I breast fed both of my kids ... and in between feedings if I heard them cry I would leak ... its like how your body is telling you that its time to feed!!!

Source(s): Personal triumph!

This doesn't usually happen until the baby is born. Even then it is just for a few weeks if you are breastfeeding...just until the amount of milk needed adjusts to the demands of the baby. If you are not breastfeeding then they may leak until you dry up.

It is called the let down reflex and it is caused by the milk being pushed out into the milk ducts and sinuses so its available to your baby.

There is "milk" there around the 7th month. So you could nurse a premature baby. But it is very small and concentrated amount because a baby would not need much at first.

Source(s): Parent of 4 children

Ok that's so normal my nipples started leaking at 12 wks. For some women it happens after giving birth.

Mine did when I was about a month away from my due date and usually stimulation causes it. Let's just say my husband got a taste of it before the baby did, gross but was funny! Also mine leaked forever afterwards also. Better get you some of those nipple pads to put into your bra so you don't end up with wet circles on the front of your shirt.

Mine leaked a little in the last week or so. I have know someone who leaked pretty much the entire pregnancy. Your body is just getting ready and sometimes it happens. Don't worry if you haven't had any leakage yet. Some people don't do it early.

• crear

that's yet to ascertain call your pediatrician. that's out of your hormones it incredibly is making this take place. Does your toddler also have a lump below the nipple it incredibly is accepted too. do no longer squeeze the nipple that's going to go away on it very own. call your surgeon and ask them what they think of. My son had the lump below the two considered one of his nipples and it went away after a month.

hi, well first of all i started leaking right around 3 months, and i leaked all the way through, everone is different it will start naturally, just dont worry!! your boobs will continue to get bigger and some women(ive heard) dont even start leaking until right before or even right after they have their baby!! so dont worry!!!

my breast started leaking when i was about 28 weeks but they didn't leak much every once in a while.

my nipples would get a tiny bit of colostrum 2nd and third trimester it will happen in time

good luck in your pregnancy

Don't know. I just can't pass up a question that has the word nipple in it.