promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

1972 dodge van gas gauge wont work, what could be the problem?

all other gauges work but the gas gauge

7 Answers

Relevance
  • john l
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It could be a bad guage, or a bad tank sender!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • zapien
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it rather is. this could be a possible worst case cost, or could be extra. All physique wiring has BCM enter yet you could cord it up in yet differently. some circuits at the instant are not. it fairly is as much as the physique computing device test. If his hit became on the main appropriate front the coverage might desire to conceal indoors electric, or an open interior the harness. Its the computing device value. i've got worked in approximately 10 sellers and many places yet in no way met a tech. or everybody who needed to take money needlessly. And it rather is long island section. The revenues has not something to do with provider until the salesmen set human beings up for a automobile that they won't be able to discover the money for or be satisfied with through fact of cost. T HE desktops enable SMALLER WIRING AND length FOR WEIGHT(EMISSIONS) All equipment departments have been informed to drop the load, although the cost of fix is bigger. it rather is the terrific thank you to get extra potential for much less gas, and is Federally pushed regulation, this state has had sorting out through fact 70's. got here out of l. a. valley in sixty 3. ok

• 1 decade ago

in my 72 dodge dart the sending unit in the gas tank quit working.

the brass float had a hole in it and sunk. i soldered the float and it worked great.

• Kalev
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Zbigniew Okolotowicz <parismatchess@yahoo.com>

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sending unit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

float in the tank is bad

• 1 decade ago

don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.