fast relationship?

Does getting pregnant &moving in with my man who is on the fouth month of divorce process will affect the survivalof our relationship?He walked out on his fam. and told me he never love his wife (19years marriage)but I think he lie since he is soo angry at her for having to pay alimony and he never look for his children at all. I think he is hiding things from me .I know his ex want's nothing to do with him because of his cheating.But he looks for excuses to go to court maybe to see her.Was it a mistake to get involve righ after he left home?And also I think he is not telling me everything he did since his 3 adult children want nothing to do with him.and he is obsess to forbid his fam. to go see or look out for his kids.I'm stating to worry

also he is forbiding every member of his family to tell his kids and ex I'm pregnant he wants to hide it at any cost.he wants to also stop paying child support.When ever we go to the town they live with his niece and she wants to go see her cousins he immediatly says NO.What the hell is going on

Favorite Answer

First off I think it is completely absurd for you to be with him in the first place. First off he is showing you that he is not a real man. He is lacking in so many ways he has no type of respect for his children or his soon to be ex-wife so what makes you believe he will have the up-most respect for you. It sounds like your in "Lust" with this man but to blind to see it. I don't understand how he can be married for 19 years have 3 children by this women and not once been in love with her at one point. It sounds to me that you are to blind to realize that he is lying about everything. This is insane, Girl leave this man alone IMMEDIATELY!

He's not telling you everything because he's not obligated to you. Who stays married for 19 years and never loves that person? A fool. Don't let him make you into one too. Plus, if you can stand on the outside and look in and see what everyone else sees, why are you still on the inside with him?

Walked out on his family? Angry? Cheater? Court?

How many red flags do you need? He's broken and not fixable, get gone and work out custody/visitation rights later if he's the father of the child you are carrying.

The key words are:

His wife wants NOTHING to do with him. He is a bum. I low life scum bag. Run away from that relationship as fast as you can. He is a LOSER

um duh, he's a jerk. Why did he marry? He doesn't respect the vows, or women.