I love angels asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

I have a cat that spooks me because he seems to know exactly what Im talking about? Anyone else have one???

Favorite Answer

Of course the cat knows! They know everything. All they do is sit and meditate about it, then teleport to another plane to act on it. They also see fairies and pixies.

• avarca

All animals are greater gentle to issues that we people at the instant are not. this is been shown that canines and cats can and could sense issues like spirits as quickly as we can't see pay attention or touch them. The spirit of your different cat could nonetheless be lingering on your room using twist of fate. while you're rather worried or scared you could ask aloud for the spirit to pass into the mild. additionally some Holy water could help. Does the mother cats hair get up while she is on your room or observing a particular section? Watch what she does and how she acts, those issues will assist you identify in case you're able to be scared or worried. while you're in music with the mommy cat you could tell if she is irritating or scared. it is the main suitable thank you to start up information what is going on and the thank you to react to it. sturdy success!

My present herd of cats are fairly normal in that regard, but I used to have a black & white named Calypso who was extra-special and seemed to know what I was thinking and talking about. I sure miss that cat!

cats have senses that are amazing, and it does happen that the bond between you and your cat that they can feel what is happening with you

my experience with a strange cat years ago

i was managing a small building and i used to see this cat roaming around where i worked. i am a cat person and i used to tlak to it when i saw him, he would always ignore me and walk away from me..one day i saw a old friends daughter [ i had lost contact with my friend] and i asked her how is her mom doing, and she told me her mom past away 6 months ago, i felt so bad and went back to my apt, sat on the steps and started crying, i was so upset, this cat who ignored me forever came over and sat on my lap, cuddled and looked me in my eyes and stayed and comforted me for over a hour, and i started to feel better, when i was ok again, he got off my lap and sat near me for 10 minutes more then cam up and sat on my shoulder and cuddled again, licked me a few times and i hugged him and told him thank you and he put his paw on my nose and then left, looked one time more at me and meow'd and left.....after that i would see the cat and he ignored me like he did before .....sorry to talk so much but this is a true story and that is why i say they know more than we give them credit for

No, but I have two dogs who spook me now and then coz they'd be in the backyard barking into blank space like they've seen something that I can't see.

yes we have 2 like that they seem to know what we are saying to them and they seem to answer in their own way its not a scary thing it,s just how you treat them with love and affection and also they are highly intelligent so don,t worry keep on talking to him he understands you better than most people would and he will never let you down some people would say your mad it,s only because they don,t understand or don,t want to know

we had a cat once and we witnessed the same actions from him.cats are a strange breed of animals. they are always around you when you don't know it watching and listening to you and feeling your moods,tent-ions and reactions. also very secretive

• Daddy

yes, and we named him Troy, because he expressed dislike for the first choice,"Patches".He is very smart, loyal,and good with kids.He even let's me know when the kids act up.LOL

i did. and it was a good thing.

• bill j

remember pet cemetery