Which league's finals will be more exciting?

The AFL and NRL finals are about to begin. I want to see who believes the AFL finals will be more exciting, and who believes the NRL finals will be more exciting.

Favorite Answer

Always Aussie Rules! NRL always follows the same old tired formula....of Rugby League. The fans have voted, the game is dull, get on the bandwagon and support AFL instead....

Im a massive league fan and a non-afl fan..so I would like to say that the NRL finals will be heaps more exciting. However, I think there is more following for the AFL.......and more hype about it. So, realistically, the AFL finals will prob be more exciting for more people.

The NRL, and I'm a Melbourne boy.

AFL matches, even finals, are rarely exciting because they are rarely close and barely ever have nail biting finishes. The closest match in Round 22 had a whopping 22 points difference.

The NRL finals should provide more heart stoppers.

NRL of course...... Stormers to win