Help with an Usher song??

Wasn't there an extended version of the song "Confessions Part I" by Usher? I've definitely heard it before, but every time I go look it up to see where I can listen to it, it's only the intro part (that you can hear on his CD & video of "Confessions Pt. I & II") and not the full song...

It sounds like the first 1 min & 20 sec of this video, but its a lot longer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-4aCm771sQ

Youtube thumbnail

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or know where I hear the song "Confessions Part I" in full?

Thanks =]

Maybe my radio station made up a song or something lol cuz that intro was definitely turned into a song....idk I'm confused lol

Favorite Answer

Yeah. I've heard it too and I have downloaded it from Limewire. It was listed as "Confessions Pt.I extended" I wish I could help you more.

• itsme

confessions part 1 is only an intro its not a whole song

No extended version.What U heard led into the next song on the CD

Try to download it from limewire.com Make sure you put in the song and add full or extended version to your search.

Have you searched for this on letssingit.com? I often find that helpful to get an exact song name if I just know lyrics. Maybe once you know exactly what it is called that will help if that is the problem.

try videos at www.AOL.com