promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Help with an Usher song??

Wasn't there an extended version of the song "Confessions Part I" by Usher? I've definitely heard it before, but every time I go look it up to see where I can listen to it, it's only the intro part (that you can hear on his CD & video of "Confessions Pt. I & II") and not the full song...

It sounds like the first 1 min & 20 sec of this video, but its a lot longer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=R-4aCm771sQ

Youtube thumbnail

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or know where I hear the song "Confessions Part I" in full?

Thanks =]

Update:

Maybe my radio station made up a song or something lol cuz that intro was definitely turned into a song....idk I'm confused lol

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah. I've heard it too and I have downloaded it from Limewire. It was listed as "Confessions Pt.I extended" I wish I could help you more.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • itsme
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

confessions part 1 is only an intro its not a whole song

• 1 decade ago

No extended version.What U heard led into the next song on the CD

• 1 decade ago

Try to download it from limewire.com Make sure you put in the song and add full or extended version to your search.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have you searched for this on letssingit.com? I often find that helpful to get an exact song name if I just know lyrics. Maybe once you know exactly what it is called that will help if that is the problem.

• 1 decade ago

try videos at www.AOL.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.