I need advice fast!!?

I'm living in a world surrounded by people, and I'm pretending to be something I'm not. I can't escape. There is just so much stress... between my friends bugging me to be skinny, and my super strict, and rough private school. I live in a world of friends with nothing in common with me. They are weak, and spoiled, and rude, but if I don't hang out with them, I will have no where else to go. plus, I'll be like a total emo. :-( I have 2 seperate group of friends : Home friends, and school friends who hate each other, and my school friend since kindergarten is slowly fading away with one of my enemies. They don't understand me because we can;t be more opposites. I have absolutely no one to talk to. I know it's a lot, and I'de REEALLY appreciate some advice :-). It would really cheer up my day.

I also am in sooooo deep that I can't escape.

Oh... and in my private school, there are onle 11 other people in my grade.

Favorite Answer

You won't like this, but just be yourself. It'll probably suck for a while, but then you'll make new friends who will appreciate you for who you are and you'll be much happier in the long run. Anyway, if the friends you have don't like the real you, they're not really your friends at all, now are they?

Good luck!

What I have found has worked for me is to do what is in your heart, physical appearance is not everything...and being skinny is not ALL THAT, after all basing your life or self on only outward appearance will get you nowhere. I have been in situations where I felt pulled between 2 polar opposites. Do what makes you feel comfortable and when you feel pressure to just be with one group of friends that is not making you happy, just say you know I would love to go but I have this test to study for or whatever. How about joining a cool yoga group? or taking up a cool new hobby in which looks are not everything? Do something you really enjoy, volunteer at a hospital where you feel you are contributing to society and helping others, there your looks and money, or lack thereof is not important. It is only on a human scale, and love and human kindness is priceless, I myself love to curl up with a good book to escape. No pressures, hug and I hope you do well...scented candles are nice too.

My advice is to be yourself. Don't change for anyone. I remember high school life I was on top plenty of friends and towards the end I was left with only like two friends and now I don't really have no from school only like you my home friends. Why continue to sell yourself for people who never be your real friends, but there is not nothing wrong with people who you are just acquainted with, but do you really want to continue to wear a mask. Think about it.

my honest advise for you is..

the most important thing in your life right now is your schooling.

your better hanging out with your house friends . they are there for you when you have a good day or bad..

your school friends you only see during class and lunch right.. they will move on with there lives after they finish school ..

you need to find a bestfriend.. who is your school friend and house friend..

if they dont hang out with you anymore then there no friends of yours..

besides its a new school year you will make more new friends.. and have fun ..

just a bit of advise you probably havnt learned yet dont just trust any friend there are those who use you and those who will brake your up from any future boyfriends you get..

so choose your friends wisly ..

Source(s): i learned the hard way what friends really mean in life and what some are all about .. if you have a sister be bestfriends with her too..

first, i know what your going through, and i feel for you, okay, but heres the hardest part of the whole thing..who are you? figure out what you are, and btw, did you know that you don't have to part of ANY clique? like, you could just be YOU. okay, after you figure out who you are, you have to figure out which group you like the most, do you like your school friends more, or your home friends.. but it sounds to me like you like your home friends a little bit better right now..and i know that it's hard not to talk to anybody, but this will happen for a little while. maybe some alone time is good right now. but if you need someone to talk to, don't worry, i'm not a freak or anyting, but heres my e-mail and y! messenger,

littlepinksis@yahoo.com

littlepinksis

hope i helped. good luck!

littlepinksis~

wow! are you like a rich girl? and ur parents don't ; let u go to a public school? and how old are u? i think this is more confidential: i can help you, e-mail me at bg_14_07@yahoo.com

my name is vanesa, 17, live in New Mexico, go 2 a public school, gpa 4.0 and love to help others.

Just be yourself. There's nothing more you can do. If your 'friends' like you, they're really your friends, if not, leave them behind and find others to be friends with. You can only be you.

just be yourself. if they cant deal with who you really are, then they arent your friends after all. i was in a similar situation before, i know its hard. if you need someone to talk to, you can contact me. i would be more than happy to help you. blessed be.

dont be the friends that are pressuring u to be skinny and crap...there probly a bunch of b!tches

try doing things that they like and see if you like it...or y dont u try getting thme to do things u like for once and see if they like it...or u could just talk to ur friends