Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Am i that confused...? girls might be able to tell me...?

ok i was going out with a girl, and a few months ago she said we were rushing our relationship and we should lay back for a while, well we did that for the last 3 months, so now were just "Good Freinds"... The thing is that she still tells me she loves me, and i tell her, and when were together she hints that we should do a little more than hang out, but ive tried asking her out again, and she just responds with an "I dont know"... And when i try to go in for a kiss she pushes me off... But then on messenger or on the phone tells me how i should have kissed her, so my question is, am i getting false signals from her, or why would she want to play this game of telling me she loves me and asking me to kiss her, but then backing out to this...? What am i supposed to do now?

Favorite Answer

well sounds like shes playin hard to get. girlz like it but not all boyz. well i think you should go for someone else or since thats going to be hard you should do the same. play the game to. she will get tired of it soon and stop and when she does then thats when you make your move. but dont be fast slowly dive-in if you want to no if she wants you then ask her straight up and dont take i dont no for an answer or you can ask her questions that are not all at the same time 1/2 could be today 1/2 could be tomorrow. GOOD lUCK!!!

P.S. hope you pick me for best answer~~~

• carole

Well, I think you are getting mixed signals from this girl. Maybe she wants you to make a bold gesture to get back together with her. Of course, once a bold gesture is made it can not be undone and if she rejects it, it could be the end of any kind of relationship with her.

The best thing for you to do is ask her to talk frankly with you about it. Tell her that your relationship means a lot to her and you don't want to blow it by misunderstanding what she is saying.

Peace!

• Susan

We all make our own choices in this life. You weren't ready to say I love you, and you shouldn't be emotionally blackmailed into declaring love if you aren't ready. This great guy you speak of may have had his feelings hurt but if he got involved with anything illegal, that was his decision, not yours. It is not your fault or your responsibility. If he hasn't contacted you in 3 days he is either too busy, possibly hurt, or playing games to get a reaction from you. No matter what is truly happening, I wouldn't allow it to affect your life. I also wouldn't give this "great guy" the time of day if he does return for putting you through this. Life's too short to play games.

If I were you I would ask her what she wants from you. You can't be "just" friends if you're kissing and telling eachother you love eachother. Stop wasting your time and get the answers, life is too short to be playing a guessing game. Good luck.

She is intentionally sending you mixed signals (probably because she doesn't know what the heck she wants). Start hanging out with other girls. She will either get jealous and want you back, or you will meet someone else who won't mess with your mind.

well damn ***** it seems like u aint had so many girls lol j/p but yuh ok i think its dat she wants u as just u kno a messaround....bootycall....yuh well its all up to u now, u iether tell her if u want a relationship ((tell her if we cant be exclusive then we should only be friends)) if ur alright wit this then let her kno.....but if all dis shyte dont work then shes a h.o.e

o.k.just forget about her..she's playing w/your feelings! and that's not right! and stop trying to kiss her or whatever if she doesn't want ot...point is...find someone else...good luck!

look over the fence to greener grass

she is playing head games...you can do better and not deal with the bullshit

• ?

I don't think that she know what she wants.......ask her