how tall and how much should a twelve year old weigh?

Favorite Answer

There are no standards. I was 5'8" at 12 and at the end of the school picture line. A good friend was under 5' and heading up said line. I wouldn't worry too much about averages unless somthing's abnormal (i.e. really short/tall or over/under weight) I think a lot of problems arise from focusing on averages.

Well, I'm 12 and i weigh about 100 pounds. I'm not fully sure if that's healthy but my doctor says it's good. It also depends on how tall you are. I'm 5' 0" so yeah, I don't know, that's what I am.

I think yiu should be around 5 feet and 100 lbs. But of course every1 is different

it really depends especially for guy. when i was 12 i was 5'1" and 95 pounds. now i'm 14 and 5'2". so i didn't grow that much but boys are much different than girls.

Wow!That really varies!Some kids get their height much later than others--esp. boys.

Source(s): Me--mom of 4.

well,when i was 12, i was 4'10 and weighed between 85-95 lbs (not sure about that)...but im short even today (im 18 now and im only 5'3) so i dunno about the height.

it totaly depends,, on hietght and body type, theres never an sertain amount.

look here teen chart. you should ask mom to help.

check your BMI--you're still growing probably though!