Chating with someone in need of answers?

I have a few questions I would like a female to IM me about. Can you help ladies.

Favorite Answer

IM me

• byro

it really is what the Y!A crew has to say about chatting, as it really is defined in complete element: what's considered “chat”? Yahoo! solutions is a question-and-answer community of human beings sharing understanding. we furnish some diverse ideas for contributors to hook up with one yet another, including e-mail, instantaneous message, and a comments area, so chatting in questions and solutions isn't allowed. even as human beings use solutions to speak with one yet another, it lowers the prevalent of the area and inhibits understanding-sharing. indexed right here are some examples of what we evaluate chatting: -How (are you, previous are you, replaced into your day, is everybody on the instantaneous)? -What are you/What am I (doing, taking under consideration, wearing, and so on.)? -wager my/are you able to wager my/what's your (call, age, sex, weight, birthday, area, and so on.)? -Do you want my (avatar, information superhighway website, poem, and so on.)?* We also evaluate questions that call out different clients via call to be chatting. If the reason being to ask a stick with-up question depending on some different person’s question and that human being isn't accessible by skill of e-mail or IM, submit a clean question that’s open to everybody in the community to respond to – there should be some different person that’s more effective equipped to respond to it. * Please observe that exceptions to this rule ought to ought to fulfill 2 criteria: The question ought to should be a million) suggestion-searching for and a couple of) understanding-worth. for instance, it should be alright to ask, "How am i able to advance my poem?" or "How do I make my avatar seem more effective alluring?" Now i desire you purchased the message in this.

With a name like Pimp 69???????

Thanks, but no thanks.

Good luck dude.

depends how old are you are whats on your mind i mite be able to help email me

and i will see what i can do ;)

angelgirlacosta@yahoo.com

Nice try pervert.

cant u say it over yahoo

• Sure....hit meh!!

What's on your mind?

cowanelmo@yahoo.com

sure