Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

where can i converse a song from my folder to transfer into a mp3 ringtone for free.?

it's bothering the heck out of me

Favorite Answer

This is probably a long route to do it but...it works for me. I use a program called CDex (freeware) to convert mp3 to wav. Then in Windows XP, I open Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder. Open the wav file in the sound recorder and edit the file to what you want for a ringtone - sound recorder has the option to slow the file down quite a bit, so you can do a pretty good job of editing. Once you're finished, Save the file (as a wav). Then, go back to CDex and convert the edited file from wav to mp3.

I have a Motorola Razr and use Motorola Phone Tools to transfer the mp3 from the computer to the phone.

Like I said, there's probably a shorter (and better) way of doing it, but this method works great for me!

• avarca

instead of a internet site doing it you're able to do it your self. only get a application the place you could decrease the music you like right into a shorter time. you could then placed the music onto your telephone by way of bluetooth or with a USB twine.

it deepens, if you have a cable to connect your phone, or search for one, (find if your phone use this accessory), this is what i suggest