I'm seeking a man of God....?

Are you seeking from your heart, knowing that she exists somewhere, but can't seem to find her,and are a man with strong beliefs in god, who may have recently almost wedd,but hadn't because of a knowing, gifted from God. I may be the one you search for... I welcome your response.

Favorite Answer

Some advice from an old Jesus name preacher. If you don't seek it, you will not find it.

There a lot of young men seeking a woman of God. Are you Jesus name? What type of Christian are you, or I should ask what do you believe. Best regards

• Kev

Hi. I'm in my early 20's and have been very involved in my church, I served on the church's tech team, was involved in Campus Crusade for Christ and involved in a church youth group too.

I hadn't been to church for 6 months and hadn't had a strong relationship with God for about a year until about a week ago, I rededicated my life to Christ. I just started going to church again and I'm so excited to have a strong relationship with God again and I'm so thankful for all the miracles that He's done for me.

As for dating though, even if you were interested in dating me, couldn't it be difficult seeing as that we probably live far away from each other? Perhaps a better place to look would be at church?

sorry but, seek God first and He will provide you a good husband, don't seek it, trust in the Lord. plus i wouldn't be seeking online for a mate, there some psycos out there that may sound nice online but you know......

I pray for you, sister in the Lord. I pray for a woman of God for a companion, and I know that God will provide, in His perfect timing...

I am such a person, but I just recently got taken. . have you tried christian singles sites? I know some really good ones

• beek

May the Lord grant your request.

• wise

wow and you posted this??

alright you didn't specify which religion you are which means, it don't matter or you forgot too and it very much matters!

so add to your question which religion you are and this will better your responses to your question!

Try www.hannity.com

he has a dating link to christian singles

good luck...this is not the place to go though

good luck