promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Will Clorex hurt or damage the kitchen floor?

I didn't have vinegar or amnonia after clearing the kitchen floor. I spend over an hour clearing the floor and then sweeping. Then I check to see what I have. All I could find was Clorex and Tide, so I figure Clorex and mix it in with a lot of water. That took me about 30 minutes to mop because of the stubborn spots.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on what kind of floor you have. Between the two products I would have used the chlorox also. Just a little bit in a gallon of water will do it.

I also use it in a spray container. A couple drops & then fill with water to wipe down my counters.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It just depends on what type of floor you have. I usually use some Mop N Glow or just some plain hot water and dish washing liquid on my floor and it does the job well...Of course I'm from the country thought...but not the ghetto (LOL- laugh out loud)...AL~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it depends on what type of kitchen floor that you have and whether or not it's sealed. I have a linoleum floor that I use bleach on everytime I mop. It doesn't hurt my floor, but like I said if it's hardwood or ceramic tile it might.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the kind of floor. If it's linoleum or tile, I'd say you are ok. If it's carpet or wood, it could damage it depending on concentration.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends what your material your flooring is.......... Remember keep in mine Clorex strips.

• Gypsy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

shouldnt might bleach it out if its wood. I like bleach kills germs leaves it white.good for stains to.

• 1 decade ago

FIRST OF ALL, IT DEPENDS, ON WHAT KIND OF FLOOR

IT IS!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.