Will Clorex hurt or damage the kitchen floor?

I didn't have vinegar or amnonia after clearing the kitchen floor. I spend over an hour clearing the floor and then sweeping. Then I check to see what I have. All I could find was Clorex and Tide, so I figure Clorex and mix it in with a lot of water. That took me about 30 minutes to mop because of the stubborn spots.

Favorite Answer

Depends on what kind of floor you have. Between the two products I would have used the chlorox also. Just a little bit in a gallon of water will do it.

I also use it in a spray container. A couple drops & then fill with water to wipe down my counters.

It just depends on what type of floor you have. I usually use some Mop N Glow or just some plain hot water and dish washing liquid on my floor and it does the job well...Of course I'm from the country thought...but not the ghetto (LOL- laugh out loud)...AL~

I think it depends on what type of kitchen floor that you have and whether or not it's sealed. I have a linoleum floor that I use bleach on everytime I mop. It doesn't hurt my floor, but like I said if it's hardwood or ceramic tile it might.

Depends on the kind of floor. If it's linoleum or tile, I'd say you are ok. If it's carpet or wood, it could damage it depending on concentration.

Depends what your material your flooring is.......... Remember keep in mine Clorex strips.

• Gypsy

shouldnt might bleach it out if its wood. I like bleach kills germs leaves it white.good for stains to.

FIRST OF ALL, IT DEPENDS, ON WHAT KIND OF FLOOR

IT IS!