promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Exact pregnancy?

Ok well what are somethings we could use to make sure my gf is pregnant

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

sex thats one idea lol

Source(s): hey strawberries i wish your answer was true in my case : / we have a 5 year and and we have been trying to have another baby ( a girl) since he was 1 1/2 years old. grrrrr no birth control,sex 4 times a week and we cant get pregnant?? weird i know! im scared to go to the doctors! i say its because he smokes to much weed! lol
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Get A Pregnancy Test From Your Local Drug Store

• 1 decade ago

You need to wait until her period is at least one day late. After it is one day late, you can buy a pregnancy test from anywhere between $6.99 and $14.00 at Wal-Mart or any drugs store. You do not need an adult to buy this for you. You can buy it yourself, even if you are a minor. Some pregnancy test kits come with two or 3 tests in them, you just have to read the boxes. Sometimes, you can tell as early as 3 days before her period is late, but if money is an issue, you should wait until she is one day late on her period.

• 1 decade ago

Have lots of sex and make sure she is not on any type of birth control. That always works.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sure she is or sure she gets?

i mean if u have unprotected sex that should do the trick and if she gets an ovulation test to tell her when she is most furtal that should help u can get them at walmart

• 1 decade ago

i think it's wrong to have a child unmarried. Your NOT old enough. Nothing u can't make sure, unless u got $$$.

• 1 decade ago

put a pillow under her *** to elavate her, try to find out when she is most fertile and guy on top is the best postion for that good luck

• 1 decade ago

a blood test from the doctors. Or a urine test from the drug store.

• Wayne
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

ummmm...

let me think.

I think what you are looking for is someone that has gone to school for a number of years.. That is beyond high school that is.

I think they are called doctors.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

lots of sex and then a pregnancy test

• 1 decade ago

pregnancy tests at any drug store....go to a doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.