Yahoo question got removed. Who reported it?

This is to the person that reported my last question regarding a wedding dress, as a violation, to which...there was no violation because they didn't list what violation it was. Are you fickle? I didn't list a price, I said I was wondering if anyone was a size 2 and needed a wedding dress. Do you see a price in that?

Thanks everyone, I'm going to try posting it again in a different category. It was is Fashion, I'll try the business section... Business is business. If they find something wrong with it in there, they might as wel delete that entire category because I don't think it's fair.

Favorite Answer

Just re-write it. There's always one a**hole out there with nothing better to do than ruin something for someone else.

• zapien

There seems to be some form of purge happening. i've got lost a number of my contacts, who've lost their debts for no discernible reason. the full reporting equipment is so incorrect, it in simple terms encourages spiteful human beings to be spiteful. somebody comments you for no reason. Yahoo take down your question or answer. in case you attempt to charm, 0.5 the time the link does not artwork. even though if it does, they in no way permit you win. i'm particular that no one fairly reads any of the mentioned question/solutions, or the appeals.

It wasn't me, but I don't see a price listed anywhere.Some people can be so cruel. Maybe the person was jealous of the dress size.How do they know that you probably was going to donate it. Don't let it bother you though. I would probably just email Yahoo answers and ask them to reinstate your points that were minus from you.

I didn't know listing a price was a crime! Well, let's if they remove this answer then, I just spent over $1,000 in school clothes and I didn't even go to Hollister! I went everywhere else though!

• deb

I report stuff like bad language, sexual content....not a wedding dress.

Some people are just a little too anal. Guess they got nothing better to do.

• ?

I'm sorry! I didn't remove it. Several times Yahoo has reported my questions when I have done nothing. Just respond to the email they sent you and wait for a response.

I'm guessing there was no reason to complain an individual or individuals think it's just fun being rotten and reporting for nothing

WHAT- other people report these things?!

my got deleted cuz it wasent "a real questions"

how it "were your writing frm?" not real ?? (got really interesting answers for a while)

-these people need something better to do

Maybe you can't sell things. Who knows but I don't see a problem.

Just tell me his name and I will take care of the rest..... *shots fired*