promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Did you know you can report people for not using "the correct LANGUAGE?"??

DUDE! I'm going on a reporting RAMPAGE!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, that doesn't mean you can report people for typos, misspellings, or grammatical errors. What "not correct language" refers to is people posting on, for example, the English site (this one) in any language besides English. Posting a question or answer that is does not use perfect English is _not_ a violation of the Guidelines. As Jane mentioned, you can find links to sites in several different languages at the bottom each page in Answers. If you post a question or answer in English on a non-English site, your post will be deleted.

Note that using the report abuse link for any other purpose than reporting actual abuse is itself a violation of the Community Guidelines.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jane
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hi K_BIZ,

The version of Yahoo! Answers you're on now is for questions and answers in English only. Click on the flag links in the Answers International section at the bottom of the page to ask or answer in another language.

You can report questions to us if they aren't in the correct language, but you may not use the Report Abuse option for purposes other than reporting a violation of the Yahoo! Answers Community Guidelines or the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Check those out at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines...

If you have any questions about the Community Guidelines, let me know so I can clear those up for you.

Jane F.

Yahoo! Answers Team

• 1 decade ago

More than half of the Q & A's could be reported and deleted based on the community guidelines. How about spelling and typos, for example. Or repeated postings? Or even non responsive answers, miscategorization etc..... Have fun on your rampage.

'nuff said?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Report them all!

It's like Pokemon!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I knew that.

• 1 decade ago

GOSH! REALLY?

• 1 decade ago

how? are u serious?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.