Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

can someone help?

ok i need help there this guy i truely love i would be lost without him if something was to happen to him... here the promblem he has this ***** of a girlfriend and she calls me every name in the book... and when i am around him or he calls me she yells at me and tells me not never call again... i don't want to stop talking to him because we actually have alot im common just his girl friend is a total nag and gets in his business 24/7... what should i do?? back off of him or keep staying around him even though its making her mad at him and me both?? he made the comment if she don't stop he going to break up with her because of her... and that will cause more promblems what should i do?? and i don't want to back off him because were so great together and he loves being around me...

Favorite Answer

If her behavior bothers you, you might want to tell him to make a choice. You or her. If you feel you can ignore this *****'s behavior and still be friends with him, go for it. You need to decide if this is behavior you will tolerate. If not, then he needs to decide which one of you is more important to him.

Why are the key points always left out, like have you and him had a sexual relationship? Is that something that you would be open to. Also forget that she is a shrew and put yourself in her place, if you have a boyfriend and there's this girl always hanging around as the third wheel with his blessing.

And how do you feel, that he likes to spend time with you, but doesn't make you his main girl, but wants to balance being with two girls? That's the classic "having your cake and eating it too". ( a running joke from a previous thread) - the male's dream! Wait, my first question should be how old are you? I have to start checking ages before getting too far into these things. No matter how far teens get ahead in maturity of actions generation after generation, emotional upheaval is always going to seem like the end of the world when you are that young. If you are all teens, this is not even serious, just make sure you don't get too caught up in how empowered it might make you feel to keep showing up and getting this girl upset. Things like this can easily spiral out of hand and get physical and dangerous real fast. He needs to pick a side.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Do not cause them to break up! But...you can always be the one to pick up the pieces. HOWEVER..you might consider looking around yourself. Perhaps you will find someone you like without all the "baggage" and keep this guy as a friend, or maybe he will notice what he is missing once it is gone. Remember you are important too! You have a life- don't forget to live it.

Which of you is he choosing to live with? He could leave anytime he wants to. Right? And if the tables were turned(and they could someday), after he gets tired of you, you won't mind if he moves on to another woman and has his next girlfriend calling your house. I think you had better get while the getting is good. How do you know what number girlfriend you are? Don't trust this guy, he is a soft, sweet talker Remember the girl that he lives with use to be in your shoes.

If he loved being around you so much, why isn't he dating you? If he felt his g/f was a nag, why is he still with her?...him saying he'd break up with her? ALL talk, there is no action there to support those words.....sorry to tell you this..but you have to think of the whole picture, not just what you want to see. if he's calling you when she's there, I'd think he's doing that to make her jealous...

All fighting must be sneeky so if you go to school with her put a note iin her locker from "him" breaking up with her like this

Girl's name here,

We arn't working out. I don't want to be with you ever again because you are a total *****! I'm so tired of you getting in my business all the time. then write his name Type the note soo she won't know it was you.If she does not go to your school tell him how you feel.

Okay honey heres the deal! He has a girlfriend! I seriously doubt that he will break up with her to be with you if he hasnt already! His girlfriend has the right to be in his business if it is about him and another girl (aka-you) I would advise you to back off him! Find someone who will want you to be their gf and not the "other" girl! If he will cheat with you he will cheat on you! Take it from someone with experience in that type of situation!

Ok...if the ties between u 2 are so strong, then if u back off he will come to u. Just be cool and go with the flow. Fate will decide for u.

back off

give it up,go find a guy who is into you not someone else.