Did u guys know that Steve died?

That guy Steve on Animal Planet. The one that caught all those crocodiles. He died last nite from a stingray poison or something having to do with a HUGE stingray. God Bless Him!!!

Favorite Answer

For Steve Irwin....Rest In Peace and Happy Hunting in the Great Beyond.

i will never forget the image of steve irwin talking to the camera while sharks were in a feeding frenzy all around him while he stood in the water...the guy was a crazy kook but he was fascinating, funny and very entertaining...i kind of felt one day his luck would run out the way he took risks dealing with wildlife but i would never have guessed it would take a stingray to be the culprit....my condolences to his friends and family....he was one of a kind and his legacy will continue as his shows run on animal planet

i live in Queensland Australia. the news of Steve Irwins death yesterday upset everyone in this country. He was a great inspiration to those involved in conservation and wildlife in general. His passion for what he loved touched us all and I'm sure he will live on through the amazing work he has done. I feel for his wife Terri, and two children, and all the people close to him. R.I.P. STEVE

Ya, heard the news.

It has been confirmed Irwin was killed when the poisonous barb on the ray's tail pierced his chest while filming for a television program.

I agree with u god bless his family

yes Steve Irwin is his name was and absolute aussie icon... it's just awful, i get teary everytime i think about it... He leaves his poor wife Terri and daughter Bindi and son Bob.....it's just awful... god bless his family

yeah

he got a sting ray poison in the middle of his heart.

yes he died on the 4/09/06 at approximatley lunch time

Yes, very sad. He was a bright spot in this dark world.

I can't believe that he dealt with all those dangerous and life-threatening creatures, but got killed by such a peaceful creature.