she-ra asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

am i a virgin ?? i dont know?

i made love wit some of my bfs but that was not sex.

the first time i come closer sexually i was in my periot. i told him im a virgin,he said ok, i will carefull.

we hav been togher all night.

well i dont know if i lost my virginity,because i couldnt figure out if a blood came or not!!

he was between my legs,but i dont know if THAT was ENTER inside me..i fell him,but only a lil part. it hurted only a LITTLE bit,but i dont think that a p'enis enter me.

i dont know if i hav a hole ? ?

after him i was wit a man,and i came cloze wit him also, HE said that we did sex witout protection. and IF i could be pregnant,cuz he said i took his s'perms.. i told him im virgin,but he said he fell my v'agina, HE said he entered me and there came no blood,so im NO virgin ...but im not pregnant..he is NOT sure

(both of this men had NO c'ondom)

im NOT sure..and im not experienced..

wat the hell can i do ?

i never get on the top of a man.

i only let them over me,between my legs. i enjoyed i

NOW MY NEW-BF ASKS ME IF IM VIRGIN??

WHO CAN HELP ME?

I STILL THINK IM VIRGIN,CUZ I DIDNT LET THEM ENTER ME.

IF U THINK I LOST IT,WAS IT BY THE FIRST TIME OR THE SECOND??????

IM OVER 20 YRS OLD

?*******************HOW CAN I KNOW THAT A PENIS ENTERED MY VAGINA???????????????????????

im virgin.!!

im virgin.!!

Favorite Answer

OMG!

Your question just makes me so frightened for society at large!

For God's sakes PLEASE go to your doctor or a family planning clinic and get on BIRTH CONTROL NOW!

Not a virgin anymore! You really need a sex education class! you need to know what your vagina looks like what it feels like! After the penis has entered your vagina you are no longer a virgin! When your alone take a mirror and put it between your legs and just look at it touch it see how it feels! As a woman you need to know what your body does! So you don't look like you don't kow anything!

No you are not a virgin. You should really think about you are doing if you are going to regret it later on. It is your fault that you have been irresponsible enough to do this, and you have to tell your new boyfriend that you aren't or else you would be lying.

you really need help, because obviously you are a little girl and you do not know what you are doing. save the sex for the more experienced. enjoy your childhood

you are not a virgin. Both of them entered you, so you are not a virgin. And not all virgins bleed first time they have sex.

you definitly not a virgin.it doesn't matter if you bleed,the penis jst needs to enter the vagina.

you are an idiot, if you have sex penetration, trust me you would know. then you are not a virgin

this explains the amount of teen mothers. what is happening in school with sex education,

• WC

If his penis penetratred your vagina, you are NOT a virgin anymore.

• tina m

You need a sex education class where you can ask lots of questions.

get some english lessons befor eyou get some sex ed ones