Andrew J asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What other options do I have to get in shape?

I used to run every day, and go to the gym frequently. I was in very good shape. I recently ruptured my achilles tendon, and have been recovering from that for almost a year.

I am unable to run like I used to, and that has also affected my gym visits. I have put on some weight, due to my decrease in activity. Does anyone know of a good way to either, get back in shape with my current problem, or maintain good health from not being able to visit the gym? Any suggestion is fine, as far as supplements goes, or excercise.

• onnie
    Favorite Answer

i use Nutrilite CLA 500 i love these stuff i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com

I recently had knee surgery and had the same problem. I found that swimming was a really good alternative. I couldn't kick but it helped for maintaining upper body strength and it also helped for a cardio workout.

i recommend asking the website below

V V V

V V V

V V V

Source(s): www.runnersworld.com